Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Target Prestige Cosmetics and Essence Haul. MAC and Bobbi Brown for Target?

Last week i did a mini Target haul and whilst paying, the lovely lady there told me they are discontinuing to carry the Prestige and B by Bloom line and will be bringing in M.A.C and Bobbi Brown in 6 weeks! I couldn't believe it. She said it will be similar to the Napoleon Perdis Set range so i guess it will be like a sub line of products? They should be cheaper and not the same products you get from the regular M.A.C and Bobbi Brown counters. I'm a little excited for this as i don't believe they have something like this in the U.S yet as well?

So anyways :) The Prestige products were discounted quite a bit and it's a little sad because Prestige only started being sold at Target just a few months ago. They did a mini sale last time and i bought out all their black Total Intensity eyeliners which i cannot live without.
There was still a wide range of eyeliners and pencil type products available, but i have a massive Prestige stash already and held back hehe
I bought out all their Mineral Brushes which are RRP$24.95 for $6.88 each! And also got their myBROWduo pencil. I haven't sharpened the one i already have once yet and it still looks quite new, but they were RRP$15.95 now $6.88 so i had to buy the last 2! I know it's for the brows but i love the nude colour for the waterline. It's fat enough that it doesn't stab my eye when applying and looks so much more natural than a white waterline.
I also picked up 3 black mechanical eyeliners. Everything is a really good price, all around $7 except for the compact baked powders which are at $15 each. Even the mineral foundations are going for $7. However i have learnt my lesson with the Chi Chi mineral powders which oxidize like crazy and shall never use mineral powder on my face again. I just can't trust that natural stuff anymore!

Essence 72 time for romance on ring finger.

I also decided to pick up another Essence nail polish in 72 time for romance. It is a plummy chunky glitter polish and looks super fun! I have tested it and it looks pretty good after 2 applications. All Essence polishes dry fast and the ones i've tried so far and watery but opague in colour. I love how fat the brush is also. The application is extremely easy and i just love them now :) Can't go wrong for just $2.55 and such a wide range of colours available!

No comments:

Post a Comment