Saturday, July 14, 2012

Essence and Bloom Nail Polish Haul Target

During my lunch break today i ended up doing a little shopping :)
I stopped by Target which i do frequently while at work and ending up leaving with a few new nail polishes.
I've come to realise my favourite colours to wear on the nails are nude pinky beige, light pastels.
Which is convenient since pastel is the latest trend i suppose?
There was a sale on the b collection by bloom nail polishes. I was going to pick up the 2 mini trio sets but kept getting tempted by the more expensive full sized colours.
I tried to resist picking up every nude in the full size and ended up with one colour i just couldn't put down. So on my way to the checkout i passed the Essence stand and noticed they had a new range of nude polishes! It was a mini collection from them called 'nude glam' and there was 5 nude shades available. At $2.55 per polish i dropped what i had and grabbed every single nude colour available. I didn't want to over do it with the nail polish in one go so i decided to get the Essence ones and put down the 2 mini Bloom trios, mainly because i wasn't as in love with the colours as the nude ones. I still couldn't put down the full sized Bloom one even though i could have bought 3 more Essence ones for the price, i just liked it too much :(


This photo probably shows the most accurate of the colours. My lighting in here is much too yellow and flash makes them look darker than they really are. They are super light and pastel :)

07 Cafe Ole, 05 Toffee To Go, 06 Hazelnut Cream Pie, 04 Iced Latte, 02 Iced Strawberry Cream, 44 Modern Romance (regular line)


Hmm after typing out the number codes to these polishes, there must be 7 colours at least and not 5. I don't seem to have number 01 and 03! I must go on the search for these at another Target!
I do already own some Essence polishes and they go on quite nice and opague. They dry in a reasonable amount of time also. I have not tested these out and i hope none are sheer! I'll probably add swatches to this post later.  

Today i wore O.P.I 'Fly' and O.P.I 'Metallic 4 Life' on top of the ring finger.



Swatches!
First is Geneva by B collection. Then the Essence polishes in 44,02,04,05,06,07.




No comments:

Post a Comment