Saturday, May 5, 2012

Project Pan?

I'm sure we've all heard of Project Pan here and there. And after the past few weeks of extreme EXTREME spending, i need to mentally shut down my bank accounts and distract myself from shiny new things. So i've decided to start a Project Pan. Not to completely cut myself off from spending because i'm a hoarder and if i find something great on sale i can't stop myself. But this is more to pull out things i have and focus on using them. I still have a stash of around 20 mac lipglosses all brand new and in different shades which have not been touched. I've been meaning to (for 2 years) but maybe if i attempted a new colour each week i can actually start enjoying my splurges. This will help me use things up and actually try the things i've bought! So i will be doing lots of reviews hopefully :D Also i shall be posting about lots of new products i've purchased lately with photos! I need to put more effort into that and also awesome promotions happening all over the place because those get me most excited. This is an excellent way for me to stop my spending but still indulge in products :D I have so much new things i can't wait to ramble on and on about them hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment