Sunday, May 20, 2012

Haul

I told myself numerous times before the Priceline hair goodie bag was out that i really didn't need hair products. However i had that awful itch to spend and decided that if i was going to shop, i would make the most of it and shop for what's on sale.
Alas the result of me ending up with 2 goodie bags. There was only 3 bags left at the first Priceline i was at. I had held back for quite a while so it was already pretty late in the sale. The bag did include a voucher to pick out your own free hair colour. So i decided to go pick that up while i was near another Priceline. And while i was in there i noticed they had ONE bag left... and i couldn't resist the temptation to snap it up. It was going to be sold out everywhere!
The bag was extremely full and heavy, needless to say my room is now more cramped than ever. I will use all the stuff i'm pretty sure of that. Shampoo is shampoo.



A few other things i've picked up as of late is the O.P.I shatter nail polishes from Priceline. I had a small chat with the girl at the register asking if this was a permanent arrangement for them. She said she believes it will only be the shatter range and it might only be a one time thing. At $10 per polish compared to the usual $20, i'm quite happy with that price. Although there are many small beauty stores that also apparently sell them for $10-$15. I would really prefer it to be a one time thing simply because i am not into nail polish and don't want to be tempted!



I found another L'oreal Silver Collection kit sitting randomly on a shelf and purchased it straight away. These have been sold out everywhere since they dropped from $39 to $15. I had purchased the kit with the brown eyeshadow but also really wanted the one with the cream eyeshadow as well. This should tame my need for more make up for a few days :)





Chemistwarehouse is also currently selling these Imperial Leather Foambursts for $2!
I think i last saw them around $6 in Coles. I was a little disappointed that when the gel came out it didn't explode into foam like i thought it would lol It foams up once you start spreading it onto your body which is nice as well. I picked up the yellow, purple and beige ones. The green and blue which i believe is lemongrass and a oceany scent just didn't seem tempting for me since its winter. I would prefer something warm and sweet like. 

New Priceline sales start next week. I'm waiting for the email to arrive with the new catalogue, however i will be in bed for the next few days recovering from dental surgery so i may only be doing some online shopping for a while. Not that i wish to, just pray that i don't spend a cent the next few days while stuck at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment