Monday, May 7, 2012

MD Visage Wrinkle Freeze Review Continued and Infusion RX

MD Visage Limited Edition Wrinkle Freeze Correction Kit $69.95


A while back i posted about my first MD Visage purchase. And since then i have purchase their products many more times. 
I must admit i have been slacking a bit in using this product. But around a month ago i really dug in and started testing them. I routinely mixed a pump of the Wrinkle Freeze into my moisturizer day and night. My skin did appear the slightest firmer and felt tighter but i have come to the conclusion that the effect of these products are very temporary.
That being said, i still love these products a lot. There is nothing else on the market that has the firming effect as good as this. It may be temporary but at least it does something for a while. I still haven't used this long enough with full dedication to say it does not work nor do i have wrinkles at my young age to say it doesn't help. 
The dual action eye cream which i have now realised is different from the Multi-action eyecream they sell, is lovely and works like the Wrinkle Freeze only less tingly and more thin lotionly if that makes sense at all. I love it as an eyecream and i do feel my skin tighter and my finger sinking lesser into my skin when i use this.

The cleanser is AMAZING, gel like consistency and really cleans well. This is also different from the one they sell individually. The products in these kits are only 'dual action' and the individually sold ones are 'multi-action'. Which makes me wonder as i already love the less stronger products, how will the stronger ones be?!

I have since purchased their Multi-action eyecream and find it a little tingy strong on the eyes. Not too much that i cannot use it. As always with these products, your skin will adapt after a few uses. It is more of a clear gel like texture as opposed to the dual-action. 
For a while, MD Visage also had a different larger kit available and at a cheaper price!

RRP $49.95

I found this kit in Target and have not seen this available at Priceline or Myer where MD Visage is also sold. I don't think the toner or cleanser is really anti-aging at all but they still seem like good products and as i have said, nothing else on the market seems to have instant firming effects like this range of products. This brings me to another product. 

Infusion RX $79.95


Around 2 weeks ago, Target had a huge beauty sale. And i just happened to pop in right when it started. They had a giant clearance section for $10 and under. Of course this included a lot of junk, and also a lot of gold! The Infusion RX was reduced down to $10?!  I had to get this to try knowing how much it is still selling for in Priceline! (Burwood priceline actually has these on sale for $40 now).

I have 2 wrinkles on my forehead which have been there for years now. They aren't prominent. But some days they seem to be deeper and more creasier than usual. So the other day i tested the infusion RX on so called wrinkles and i did not see a difference. I had watched the commercial on youtube and copied the model by twitching my face to see if the muscles there were frozen. They were not.

Of course i am wary of new products and always am careful to make sure they aren't going to burn my face off before i slap a heap on. And these freezing type of products always seem to scare me a little. However since it was doing nothing for me, i slapped a heap on my sinking-into-face eye bags to see if there was any effect. It did not plump my skin up at all. The skin did feel tighter but i believe this is exactly the same as the MD Visage Wrinkle Freeze. And the way they are marketed and sold i believe they are the exact same company also.
Only the MD Visage is $50 for 50ml, this is $80 for 10ml tube with a 10ml refill. MD Visage wins this one. Also the refill? I have yanked at the tube and there is NO WAY you can take that thing out and refill it. So that makes it a little pointless and i hope someone who knows how to refill it will please let me know.
Overall, if i was 40+, i would love this product. I am very well aware i am not the targeted age group of this product and therefore my skin is not a suitable candidate for these products to have the maximum potential effect on. I have offered my mum to try the Infusion RX but she is reluctant to venture out. Which i think is what most women need to not be afraid of when it comes to beauty. I'm not talking about drastic surgery. Just that the women who aren't exposed to the beauty world tend to shy away from it and it's a shame because it can bring so much joy :)

MD Visage Multi-action Eye Freeze $34.95
and Dual action eye cream




2 comments:

  1. I purchased the nude by nature set a couple years back and got the RX and refill free.. I'm 33 so I know not too many wrinkles yet but I work nightfill and have kids so tired looking (dark circles etc) umm yes.. The RX worked for fine lines but even more so the dark circles.. And now I'm nearly out. :( I'm not really into beauty products so hoping to find something similar.. And cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete