Monday, May 7, 2012

Heads up to all aussie beauty addicts. If you're a Priceline member you should have received their newest catalogue by email today and:

Starting from 10th of May, they will have another Beauty Bag on offer except this time it is on Hair care products rather than make up. Spend $40 or more on the participating brands and get this giant bag of hair care freebies. I'm not too into hair maintenance myself as my hair has always been naturally tamable however the constantly undecided weather here has made my hair dull and flat. I just might pick this up if i happen to find something i'm interested in. I've always been curious of the Alchemy range i've seen at my local health store since it's on the pricier side and also the dry shampoos look tempting to try as well. 

As usual with the gift bags, there's mostly only 1-2 products i want in there to make it worth while. I've got a heap load of stuff i'm not very into sitting around from the recent Beauty bag priceline had running. maybe i shall do a post on that too. The one from last year i found to be much better but it's free so if you're getting stuff either way go for it but if not then it's not something you MUST get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment