Monday, August 13, 2012

Models Prefer Infinite Colour Shadow Pencil Review

I spotted these in Priceline last week and i think they're been out for a little while now but are definitely still new :)
The Model's Prefer Infinite Colour Shadow Pencils are like the smudge sticks, jumbo pencils, fat eyeliners kind of product.

They have a nice variety of basic neutral shades and a pretty plum purple and bright pastel blue.


They retail at $9.99 each which is a good price in the Australian market.
I swatched all of these and i am surprise They are SOOOO creamy! And so pigmented. They are like my favourite Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliners but fatter.
Not only that, these dry down and will not smudge at all. I gave it around 30 seconds or less and it had dried on my hand.


I think they're just so amazing. I'm so glad to see more products like this come out. The black is too glittery to be an eyeliner though and too much for day time wear i think. I love the nude, taupe and brown though. I may go back and pick them up the next time the range is on sale. They seem to be permanent products so i don't think they're going anywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment