Monday, August 6, 2012

$10 off Bourjois at Priceline!

I was browsing online and came across this $10 off Bourjois at Priceline! Bourjois is also having 20% off their range at the moment as well. This is a super great offer! I Might just go pick me up some concealer right now :)
It says you can use this on ANY product! Nail polish too? Those are under $10.. hmm i'm not sure... how exciting!
http://www.bourjoisoffer.com.au/BourjoisPricelineExclusiveVoucher.pdf


Update:
I've used this a few times at different Pricelines. I don't think there is a limit to how cheap an item is. The voucher does say 'any' :) Here is what i bought:


I picked up a few of their Healthy Mix concealer which is one of the best liquid concealers i've tried. They are also better value for your money since they are 10ml rather than the concealer pens which usually are only 1.5ml! I love how small they are and i'm always sure to keep a concealer in my handbag! You never know what might happen, like a sudden rain storm and all your foundation washes off or my face breaking out in hives and i end up looking like a monster lol Ok maybe that's a little exaggerated and if something that terrible did happen, i'd probably be too annoyed to worry about how my face looks anyways.

I also spotted the Little Round Pots eyeshadow trio the week before last and was going to pick them up! With the value of $60 at $25 now. But there was a new sale starting the next day and i'd thought i'd wait and see if it goes on sale anyways :) And it did hehe 20% off and i had found the $10 off voucher for Bourjois so the pack only cost me $10! Score!
They are neutral colours which i'll use for sure and i swatched them... each shade is very smooth and pigmented unlike the older Bourjois eyeshadow pots i own. I doubt i'll go through each colour but i couldn't resist picking up another pack at that price. It would even make a good gift :)
There was nothing else from their range that interest me too much. I also own a mix of their products so i only got the basics. 
The sale ends today but the $10 off voucher is till the end of this month :) Maybe a even better sale will start before then and i'll give a few of their newer foundations a try hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment