Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TheBalm Nude'tude Palette

I spotted this at David Jones the other day. They had moved their O.P.I section aside for TheBalm products. I was a little excited as the brand sounded familiar and i laid eyes on this beauty instantly.

TheBalm Nude'tude nude eyeshadow palette $49.95


swatches

I have a feeling i will own this palette very soon. The price is really good for a palette of 12 colours and the shades are extremely pigmented. Sophisticated, sexy and serious were a little dry and took a few swipes to get good pigment but besides that the others are amazing, The lighter shades are the most pigmented as most shimmer eyeshadows are. I think i'm in love with stand-offish and sultry. I'm pretty sure i already have these shades in MAC shadows already but this offers every colour you need for a neutral to brown smoky eye. This is my perfect palette and if i didn't already own a shipload of eyeshadows i would have bought this instantly. I am still lusting after this and just might pick this up next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment