Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Bourjois Foundation 1,2,3 Perfect Foundation and concealer Swatches in shades 51, 52 and 53

I was in Priceline on Monday and spotted the new Bourjois Paris Foundation. '1,2,3 Perfect Foundation, 3 Correcting Pigments, 0 Imperfetions'. It didn't really stand out like their strangely packaged Flower Prefection Foundation, which i still haven't tried.

I love that Bourjois keep their shade numbers same throughout their foundations so it was easy for me to pick out my shade.


I apologise for the picture uploading sideways which has never happened before and i don't know why but it won't change back. Anyways, i'm normally a 53 but i've started to think that is too dark for me and find 52 to be my perfect shade. I could wear either 51-53 i think since i was a bit tanner during summer. The set of swatches next to it are the concealers. I don't recall how many shades there were available but Bourjois usually only does 3. Again i can go for either of these shades but i would probably not choose #2 simply because it is pink toned and would only be used under the eye unlike the other yellow toned ones.
They were very smooth in consistency and spread out nicely. The Foundations are not thick and don't dry patchy.
The concealers are nice and smooth, they don't clump up like the bio-detox one and are very similar to the healthy mix concealer. However i cannot say how this does for coverage. This range is suppose to correct pigmentation and imperfections. It did even out the skintone on my hand very nicely in a brightening way, however i don't believe the foundation is anything more than medium coverage and the concealers are around medium coverage also. Overall i am very interested in this range as it reminds me of the Healthy Mix range... i just might pick these up next time there's a good sale :)

No comments:

Post a Comment