Monday, June 18, 2012

MD Visage Multi-Action Eye Freeze wrinkle free eyecream

I can't remember if i did a review on this eye cream but i had the sudden urge to write one since i almost blinded myself 2 seconds ago.
This 15ml eye cream retails for $34.95 in Australia and comes in a simple squeeze nozzle tube. The packaging looks simple and clean. Very professional like.

The actual cream is a watery gel like consistency in a murky white clear colour. It smooths on like a gel and spreads nicely. It absorbs into skin quite fast and once rubbed in you feel the instant tightened skin effect. It also creates a minty menthol like feel. And although this is an eye cream, for the love of god do not get this inside your eye! The menthol feeling made me constantly open my eye twitching yet i knew to keep it closed so i can quickly search for my eye drops to wash it out. Washing out didn't seem to rid the menthol burn but it did fade after a minute which seemed a lot longer.

Overall i love this eye cream and already have a massive stash of these babies. The only thing i don't like is the menthol-ness. I'm not sure if this was necessary to add in or if they did it intentionally so you would 'feel' more of the product at work but for something that goes so near inside the eye, not very good. It wouldn't kill or blind you, just need to be extra careful :)

Sorry i cannot say how this has an effect on wrinkles as i only have one on my forehead that comes and goes. I can say that this really does tighten and hold the skin. I have been using this more often lately and my eyebags do seem to sink lesser lately although i'm not 100% sure it could be due to this product. Another similar product would be the Dr. Lewinns Firming eye cream which also has a tightening effect and is one of my favourites. Highly recommend this if you're tired of generic cream like eye creams and want something that actually feels like it's doing something!


Update: I've been using this every morning and night on the eye area for 2 weeks now and have noticed less sinking under my eyes! Of course the difference is very minor but the area really looks firmer. I'm really excited about this and will continue to use this and hope for even better results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment