Monday, April 29, 2013

Dove Pure Antiperspirant Deodorant Review

Product Talk by Nuffnang

I got some Dove freebies in the mail a few days ago which included the Dove Pure anti-perspirant deodorant spray and roll on :) How exciting! I love trying new things, especially when they are free hehe :P


When i need to use deodorant for super hot and sweaty days, i use one from Nature's Gate and one from Thursday Plantation which is organic.
So i'm very conscious about using a deodorant that is clean feeling and doesn't contain a million nasty things.

One thing i love about Dove is their moisturizing cream bar. My mum has stocked the house with these soaps since i was young so when i first used a 'normal' bar of soap, i realised how plasticy and filming it was. I could still feel a plasticy layer on my skin even when i washed it off! I decided to never sway away from Dove when it comes to soap ever again.
So when the first thing i noticed on the deodorant was the 1/4 moistursing cream logo i was super happy.
The deodorant also contains NO Fragrance, Parabens, Colourants or Alcohol! L is allergic to alcohol so he could definitely use these! :D This is probably safe to use on smelly kids too? :P



Both have no scent at all! I am shocked. Whenever i think of deodorant i have memories of being back in high school, in the sports change rooms with 20 other girls, all spraying and rolling on their deodorants and that musky powdery smell overwhelmed me.
They're also hypoallergenic and is suppose to last 48 hours. Who doesn't take a shower in 48 hours?! I guess if you were ever stuck in a situation where being smelly would be totally embarrassing, then you'll be glad your deodorant lasted 2 days lol

I'm not a fussy person but i'm picky when it comes to deodorant. A lot tend to leave white clumps if you spray too close and some smell so strong. When i tested the spray i was surprised at how light it felt and of course the lack of smell. I even showed my brother who couldn't stop spraying it to try and detect a smell. There is a subtle scent though which my sister says smells like tissues xD The roll on is super creamy and light like a water gel. It feels like they disappear on the skin and you wouldn't even know it was on. It's nice to know i've got that extra protection even when it feels like nothing is there.

So when i finally get my lazy ass to start working out, i will stock up on these for sure! I think these would be perfect to bring to the gym because you can spray heaps of this on and no one will complain about the smell!
I love when brands come out with products that are good for you, it just shows how health and wellbeing is being considered now in our consumerist world :) I love how Dove has so many sensitive skin and unscented products now. They've been around so long, i tend to forget about the brand when there is so much new and flashy brands coming out and i always walk pass their section. But in the end, it's the products you grew up with and are still around today that listen to what it's customers want. I can't wait to see what else they will have in the future :D

http://www.mydove.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment