Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bourjois Paris Sucre Spring 2012 Collection



Spotted this collection around 1-2 weeks ago. Although it seems a bit out of place in Priceline because of the way it's set up, the bright colours still caught my eye. Priceline seems to not carry the pink eyeshadow and has 2 different mascaras rather than one.


A little display box with the products sitting neatly inside.

After trying the Anti-choc No-chips polish last time, i am in love with them! They are very pigmented and dry quite fast. Usually 2 coats is all i need for perfection. I'm not a fan of the slanty brush though. I always miss one corner of my nail and i have to go cover the undried parts to get into that corner which leaves potential for clumpy polish.
Currently Bourjois at Priceline has a spend $25 and over to receive a free gift with purchase.
I couldn't say no to the polishes because the colours were too cute. At $13 each they are still pricey considering i can get O.P.I for $12 at ProNail supply. But there was a GWP so it was all justified!

The blush and 2 eyeshadows


swatches!

The blush is very nice and pigmented unlike most Bourjois blushes. It is a very pinky coral with shimmer from what i recall. The eyeshadow pots are super pastel and remind me of macarons!



 Here is what i got :)

The 2 limited edition polishes. RRP$13.00

This is what was included inside the GWP. An eyeshadow palette (pinky brown tones), mascara and nail lacquer in Magenta Show. Valued at $62.

I've used these polishes and they're nicely pigmented as expected. Spread on like a dream. And the colours are way too cute. I think i need to get backups! I hope i find a store that's not sold out. My total for the 2 polishes was $26 which just qualified from the GWP. I might consider getting the blush later too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment